7 Ways to prevent the Coronavirus
With the Corona Virus on the rise we wish everyone to be safe and here are 8 ways to prevent the Corona Virus:
Health officials recommend all Americans take these steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases:
1. Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water isn't available.
2. Avoid close contact with anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
3. Avoid touching your face.Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
4. Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
5. Avoid shaking hands, elbow bump instead.
6. Stay home if you are sick.
7. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
COVID-19 symptoms are fever, cough and shortness of breath, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Symptoms typically appear in as few as two days after exposure or as long as 14 days after exposure.
The World Health Organization has reported that some COVID-19 patients have also complained of fatigue, aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea.
The symptoms can range from mild to severe. Some people who are infected don’t develop any symptoms.
About 1 in 6 people with COVID-19 become seriously ill and have difficulty breathing, according to WHO. About 80% of people with COVID-19 recover without special treatment.
God Bless you and please be safe!